- Supports leading IoT hub vendors on the market such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and IBM Watson.
- Works on the majority of devices and platforms such as MBed, Docker, Ubuntu Core, Yocto and Buildroot.
- Seamlessly integrated with systems like ServiceNow, Cisco Jasper, GitHub, Azure DevOps and more.
Summer at last…
Continuing our tradition with sceneries from beautiful Stockholm.
This beautiful picture is taken by
Rickard Lundqvist from Djurgården facing Strandvägen and central Stockholm.
AXIANS IoT Operations
AXIANS IoT is part of VINCI Energies to support two major changes: Digital transformation and the Energy transition
VINCI Energies deploys its fields of expertise in four business lines: infrastructure, industry, service sector and ICT.
The challenges that comes with todays IoT-solutions are the well-known silo-effects, on-boarding of new devices, data- and connectivity plan and the so important patching and updates of devices. We see lock-in effects of hardware, IoT-hub and protocols that affect the cost of your IoT-solution.
With microServiceBus.com as your device management layer all the above challenges are mitigated. More features are available out of the box all designed to let you focus on the value that your IoT-solutions provides to you and your customers.
Find out more at microServiceBus.com/iotsucks
- Simple over-the-air deployment of firmware or services to single-, all or groups of devices.
- Versioning of firmware and services lets you control what software is running on which devices.
- Source code integration with GitHub and Azure DevOps allows you to manage your device code as with all other sources.